Graduation Gift Ideas 2012
Now that your grad is done with school they'll need to stay organized to find that great career and meet their goals! How can you help motivate your grad and keep them on the path to success? They will need good habits and the right materials. Here's what we recommend for any grad who desires to get the most out of their degree.
1. Leuchtturm1917 Weekly Planner equipped with stick-on pen loop. This planner is more than just a place to keep important dates. Each page has tons of space to write important information and the planner includes stickers for labeling and archiving. Your grad will need to relax after all of their hard work but don't let them miss a beat! You can use this in combination with the Leuchtturm1917 Self-Adhesive Pen Loop and Behance Action Stickers to make sure their great ideas turn into great achievements!
2. Kikkerland Bamboo Head Massager. This handy item will soothe your grad. After all those sleepless nights and finals week terrors they will definitely appreciate a kind massage from a good friend. The tool is small enough to fit in an averaged size purse and the tips are covered for maximum comfort. We can't promise your hair will still look picture perfect after using this but it will sure be worth it!
3. Here. There. At some point everyone appreciates their most loyal and lovable pen. What determines a great pen? Many would agree they want a smooth write, good weight, attractive look, and most of all a good price. There are many preferences and opinions about pens, however, we find many treasure the gift of a fountain pen. Not only are your ink colors and options much wider when you use a fountain pen, they also tend to live much longer than other pens. Your grad will be sure to appreciate the LAMY Safari Fountain Pen. It comes in seven great colors from bright yellow to crisp white. Each pen has 10 nib options so it won't be hard customizing the right look and feel for your friend.
4. Book Darts. So many books, pages, things to read and remember. These will help your grad find information quickly and easily without using sticky notes that occasionally fall out and tend to look messy. These darts are designed to be very discreet and friendly to any page, even the most delicate thin pages. They are designed to help you re-find and recall important points and quotes, but you can also use them as bookmarks for casual reading or in your favorite planner, magazine, or cookbook. Speaking of cookbooks, your grad will be doing a lot more cooking therefore they will need...
....5. Bob's Your Uncle- Soup to Nuts Grocery List Pad to help them stay within their budget. Before that dream job your grad has their heart set on finally comes along, they will need to manage their money. You can help with a smart shopping list to make sure they don't overspend.
6. The 1 Book and The 5 Book. There are so many possibilities and decisions to make after graduation. These inspirational journals published by Compendium are designed to help your grad set goals and achieve them. Carefully written and thought-provoking, these journals will steer your grad toward success!